MSc in Procurement and Supply Chain Management
Write to us for more information
Our Master of Procurement and Supply Chain Management equips students with the specialized skills necessary for successful careers in the fields of procurement and supply management in a wide range of industries.
- Students will develop their knowledge and skills to work in this dynamic business field in multiple service or manufacturing oriented industries.
- Students will enhance their ability to research current trends and developments in procurement and supply management.
- Students will benefit from a series of guest lectures, drawing on the industry knowledge of those working in supply chain and procurement.
- Winner of the 2019 Excellence in Education and Training Award.
- Students have the opportunity to continue their studies by enrolling in our MBA internationally recognized in International Business.
- Professors with deep knowledge of the sector both in the management of the supply chain and commercialization of the public and private sector.
The student will complete six subjects and a thesis. In the first semester the student will complete three compulsory subjects and in the second semester the student will choose three human rights electives.
- International Strategy
- Leadership and management development
- Technology for Procurement Professionals
- Supply chain management and services
- Managerial Finance
- Search Methods
- Sustainable procurement
- Category management
- Inventory and operations management
- Logistics and international trade
- Master’s Dissertation
Through the MSc in International Supply and Procurement Management, you will have gained valuable professional experience, built a solid foundation of communication and presentation skills, and covered a wide range of subjects. There is a wide range of career options for our graduates, which include:
- Logistics and supply chain specialist
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Planning Manager
- Strategic Sourcing Manager
- Distribution Specialist
- Procurement Manager
- International Supply Chain Manager
- Demand Planning Analyst
- Resource Manager
- Supply Management
- Primary honours degree in a discipline related to business/purchasing/supply management or a related qualification with a postgraduate and/or experiential learning qualification. Non-business graduates with substantial work experience may apply but will be subject to interview.
- In the case of international candidates, the foreign equivalent is required. In addition, a degree officially translated into English will be required.
- If English is not your first language, you must demonstrate that your level of English is of an appropriate standard, i.e. a minimum of 6.5 IELTS or equivalent.
Learn more about our educational offer
More than 10,000 students have put their trust in us
Study and work abroad, live this experience that will change your life