MSc in Pharmaceutical Business Management
Write to us for more information
The Master of Pharmaceutical Business Management develops students’ skills to investigate current trends and developments in the pharmaceutical business management industry and to develop their knowledge, skills and competencies to work in this dynamic business environment across multiple industries, whether they are service or manufacturing oriented.
As a graduate of the course:
- Expand your knowledge of marketing, technology developments, product launches and regulatory affairs in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Master business development and startup activities within an ever-expanding industry.
- Become an expert in regional management, forecasting and budgeting.
- Develop your interpersonal, professional and leadership skills by working independently and as part of a team on a variety of challenging projects.
The Program consists of three stages:
- Stage 1 and 2: a two-semester teaching stage leading to the Graduate Diploma of Science in International Pharmaceutical Business Management, for students who wish to exit at that stage. (60 credits)
- Stage 3: A semester-long dissertation-based stage, where students make regular contact with their dissertation supervisor, cumulatively leading to the Master of Science in International Pharmaceutical Business Management. (30 credits)
- Accounting and management control
- Leadership and management development
- International strategy
- International marketing management
- Globalization and Corporate Responsibility
- Business research methods
- Business and financial considerations in the pharmaceutical industry
- Regulatory and quality framework in the pharmaceutical industry
- Business and technological innovation in the pharmaceutical industry
- Marketing management for pharmaceutical marketers
Dissertation stage: The dissertation involves an in-depth exploration of a specialized area or a central theme for international business management. Drawing on important and relevant research, literature, concepts, and techniques, students will seek to combine the theory and practice of management. Students will be supported as they design the research question, design and apply an appropriate methodology, critically review the relevant literature, and write the thesis report. The dissertation offers students the opportunity to advance their business research and communication skills, and make a significant contribution to their chosen field through research.
Graduates of the Master of Science in International Pharmaceutical Business Management are well positioned to begin or advance a highly attractive career in an expanding pharmaceutical industry both domestically and internationally.
- Bachelor’s degree and notes, in the areas of Pharmacy, Sciences and related Sciences or Business, with three years of experience in the Pharmaceutical industry. Candidates with relevant alternative qualifications and related experiential learning will be considered eligible to apply.
- In the case of international candidates, the equivalent abroad is required. In addition, a degree translated into English will be required officially.
- If English is not your mother tongue, you must demonstrate that your level of English is at an adequate level, that is, a minimum of 6.5 IELTS or equivalent.
Learn more about our educational offer
More than 10,000 students have put their trust in us
Study and work abroad, live this experience that will change your life