MSc in Law and International Business
Write to us for more information
Our LLM in International Business and Law program is available full-time over a one-year period and combines the basic operational and organizational aspects of international business management with advanced theoretical and practical legal knowledge.
- Students will gain an in-depth understanding of the key principles of accounting and management control, international business law and international strategy and corporate governance.
- Students will develop the skills necessary to become innovative, knowledgeable and independent-minded business managers with a fundamental grounding in International Law.
- Students have the opportunity to continue their studies by enrolling in our MBA internationally recognized at Business International Business.
- It offers a highly practical learning approach taught by a team of Graduate School of Business faculty with exceptional industry experience.
The student will complete six subjects and a thesis. In the first semester the student will complete three compulsory subjects and in the second semester the student will choose three human rights electives.
- Entrepreneurial innovation
- International Tax Law
- International commercial arbitration
- EU competition law and internal market law
- International privacy and data protection law
- International Intellectual Property Law
- International Financial Services Act
- Master’s Dissertation
Through the LLM in International Law and Business, you will have gained valuable professional experience, built a solid foundation of communication and presentation skills and covered a wide range of subjects. There is a wide range of career options for our graduates, which include:
- Global Trade Manager
- Business Development Specialist
- Director Integration and Trade Sector
- Business and Legal Coordinator
- Human Resources Manager
- Business Analyst
- Product Manager
- Operations Manager
- International Trade Lawyer
- Corporate Lawyer
- Primary honours degree in a law or business related discipline or a related postgraduate qualification and/or experiential learning. Non-law graduates with substantial work experience may apply but will be subject to interview.
- In the case of international candidates, the foreign equivalent is required. In addition, a degree officially translated into English will be required.
- If English is not your first language, you must demonstrate that your level of English is of an appropriate standard, i.e. a minimum of 6.5 IELTS or equivalent.
Learn more about our educational offer
More than 10,000 students have put their trust in us
Study and work abroad, live this experience that will change your life