MSc in Interactive Digital Media
Write to us for more information
Designed specifically to address a growing need in the industry, the Master of Interactive Digital Media at Griffith College is a year-long program that aims to build upon students’ digital knowledge for an exciting career in a growing media industry.
As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
- Plan, design and create interactive digital experiences and products.
- Challenge design history with a deep dive into design theory and project into the future to anticipate the interactive needs of future generations.
- Gain exposure to programming languages, platforms, design and content that will enable them to develop interactive digital creations to solve real-life problems.
- Develop a team player attitude necessary to communicate problems, ideas and solutions to all levels of the industrial team.
- Enjoy fantastic job prospects with a 100% employment record from a sample of graduates.
Full-time students will complete the two taught stages over two semesters and complete the dissertation through practice in an additional third semester.
All students choose two elective modules in addition to the core modules.
Through the Master of Interactive Digital Media, you will have gained valuable professional experience, specialise in a key emerging field and develop many technical skills. There is a wide range of career options for our graduates, which include:
- Creative Directors
- Content / information managers
- Industrial and academic research
- Multimedia Systems Developer
- Innovative media practitioners
- Digital Media Manager
- Media Product Manager
- Digital Account Manager
- Digital Designer
- Candidates applying for this course should have an Honours degree at Level 8 2:2 or above in any discipline or international equivalent and/or relevant work experience.
- In the case of international candidates, the foreign equivalent is required. In addition, a degree officially translated into English will be required.
- If English is not your first language, you must demonstrate that your level of English is of an appropriate standard, i.e. a minimum of 6.5 IELTS or equivalent.
Learn more about our educational offer
More than 10,000 students have put their trust in us
Study and work abroad, live this experience that will change your life