MSc in Computing
Write to us for more information
Communication and research skills are key skills adopted here as students improve their knowledge through research-led dissertations, student presentations, and group work.
Students will develop advanced skills and knowledge in the areas of software development, project management, research capabilities, and business skills.
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Identify computer problems that require further investigation and develop investigation strategies
- Analyze and critically evaluate emerging technologies and trends in the computing industry from a business opportunity perspective
- Assume responsibility for the work of individuals and groups
- Develop a high level of competence in the initiation, leadership and management of technological projects and processes.
Students will take four modules taught in each of the two 15-week semesters. Subsequently, the research project will be completed within three months.
The Master of Computer Science will provide you with the skills and knowledge to develop your interests in an IT career. Typical career paths include software engineering, software design, systems support engineer, software engineering researcher, and project management.
Advanced interaction design and evaluation, data analysis and visualization from ubiquitous medical sensor devices and systems, and advanced computational techniques are widely covered, opening up a wide range of research and industrial job opportunities.
- The standard minimum entry requirement is a 2.2 honors degree (NFQ Level 8) in Computing or equivalent.
- For international students, an official degree translated into English will be required, along with the marks achieved in the program.
- IELTS 6.5 (or its internationally recognized equivalent).
Learn more about our educational offer
More than 10,000 students have put their trust in us
Study and work abroad, live this experience that will change your life