MSc in Accounting and Financial Management
Write to us for more information
This Master’s program in Accounting and Financial Management aims to prepare graduates for careers in International Accounting and Financial Management.
- Students will advance their functional management skills in finance and accounting.
- Students will develop and hone transferable interpersonal and leadership skills that they can take into the workplace.
- Students will gain experience working in culturally diverse teams in a multicultural environment that promotes a greater understanding of different business environments and contexts.
- Students have the opportunity to continue their studies by enrolling in our MBA in International Business or obtain up to 9 exemptions from any future ACCA, CPA or other examinations.
- It provides highly practical learning approach taught by a team of Graduate School of Business faculty with exceptional industry experience.
- Finalist for excellence in education in the Irish Accountancy Awards 2020.
The student will complete six subjects and a thesis. In the first semester the student will complete three compulsory subjects and in the second semester the student will choose three human rights electives.
Through the Master of Accounting and Financial Management, you will have gained valuable professional experience, built a solid foundation of communication and presentation skills and covered a wide range of subjects. There is a wide range of career options for our graduates, which include:
- Financial Analyst
- International Banking
- Business Development Executive
- Business Analyst
- Product Manager
- Accounts Payable Accountant
- Operational Risk Officer
- Operations Manager
- Financial Controller
- Cost Accountant
- Applicants should normally have an approved bachelor’s degree in the field of accounting and finance or an equivalent qualification from an approved tertiary/professional institution.
- In the case of international candidates, the foreign equivalent is required. In addition, a degree officially translated into English will be required.
- If English is not your first language, you must demonstrate that your level of English is of an appropriate standard, i.e. a minimum of 6.5 IELTS or equivalent.
Learn more about our educational offer
More than 10,000 students have put their trust in us
Study and work abroad, live this experience that will change your life