MBs in Entrepreneurship and Marketing
Write to us for more information
The aim of MBS in Entrepreneurship and Makreting is to produce independent and self-sufficient graduates with the theory, practice and research skills for employment as managers in both specialist and non-specialist roles in a wide range of industry sectors, with a specialisation in the areas of Entrepreneurship and Marketing.
- Induction workshop
- Business Strategy*.
- Entrepreneurship and economic development
- Theory and practice of entrepreneurship
- Strategic brand management
- Financing of new companies
- Search Methods
- Research project**.
- Change Management
- Systematic innovation and intrapreneurship
- Development of new products for global markets
- Strategic business management applied to SMEs
- Strategic digital marketing
A one-week intensive module, held in conjunction with the University of Heilbronn, Germany.
** Research project: students will be required to complete a research project of around 7,000 words.
- The standard minimum entry requirement is a Level 8 honours degree.
- International students will require an honours degree in business, marketing, accounting or related disciplines officially translated into English.
- IELTS 6.5 (or internationally recognised equivalent).
Learn more about our educational offer
More than 10,000 students have put their trust in us
Study and work abroad, live this experience that will change your life