MBA – Master of Business Administration
Write to us for more information
An MBA is a Master of Business Administration. It is an internationally recognised strategic management qualification. It serves both to enhance the skills and competencies of experienced managers, but also provides a progression route for graduates into management positions.
This MBA programme reflects the realities of the international marketplace by combining the latest in management theory with the practical skills that modern employers need. This was achieved by developing the programme together with industry experts and corporate partners to ensure it meets the requirements of modern business.
The combination of theory, application and research in this programme provides added value for both students and employers. The complexity of a management role is captured within the range of modules contained in this programme and will produce graduates who can take their place amongst their peers internationally.
Completion of this programme will enhance your potential to manage and lead organisations effectively, as you will possess a solid grounding in the international aspects of business operations and, crucially, the role of ethics in business, management and leadership. There will also be a strong focus on the practical skills needed to support your knowledge in the workplace.
This program is designed to support participants from diverse backgrounds seeking international career opportunities through the development of their management skills.
The MBA is taught at our state-of-the-art campus in the heart of Dublin City. Perfectly located in Temple Bar, on the waterfront, the campus is ideal for those wishing to study in the city after work, with bus, train and tram routes easily accessible nearby.
All modules in Part 1 are compulsory.
- Finance for Managers
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Human Resources Management
- Digital Entrepreneurship
- Project management and handling
- Develop a critical and systematic understanding of the application of research methodologies and the ability to frame a research proposal.
- Develop a systematic understanding of how to report research findings in written format to an academic and/or professional audience, and further develop the student’s ability for critical analysis and independent thinking
- Bachelor’s Degree
- An IELTS score of 6.0 is required.
- Have an appropriate period of prior experiential learning and/or relevant experience in management or business related fields of employment, or a related area/discipline/experience.
Learn more about our educational offer
More than 10,000 students have put their trust in us
Study and work abroad, live this experience that will change your life