MBA in International Business Management
Write to us for more information
Our MBA in International Business program prepares graduates by providing an educational experience that is strongly vocational, academically rigorous and intellectually challenging.
- Students will develop the skills and knowledge to specialise in key commercial industries within International Business.
- Opportunity for students with previous academic studies at Master’s level in a Business/Management discipline to apply for APL exemption up to a maximum of 30 ECTS credits.
- It offers a highly practical learning approach taught by a team of Graduate School of Business faculty with exceptional industry experience.
The student will complete six subjects and a thesis. In the first semester the student will complete three compulsory subjects and in the second semester the student will choose three human rights electives.
- Managerial Finance
- International Strategy
- Search Methods
- Strategic human resources management
- Global Marketing
- Leadership and management development
- Responsible business management
- Entrepreneurial innovation
- Business Economics
- Digital Business
- Regional analysis
- Strategic procurement and supply management
- Global marketing mindset and methods
Through the MBA in International Business, you will have gained valuable professional experience, built a solid foundation of communication and presentation skills and covered a wide range of subjects. There is a wide range of career options for our graduates, which include:
- International Accountant
- Customs Compliance Specialist
- International Economist
- Management Analyst
- International Banking
- Business Development Executive
- International Marketing Manager
- International Sales Assistant
- Business Analyst
- Product Manager
- Primary honours degree in a business-related discipline or a related postgraduate qualification and/or experiential learning.
- Three years of management experience.
- In the case of international candidates, the foreign equivalent is required. In addition, a degree officially translated into English will be required.
- Non-business graduates with substantial work experience may apply, but will be subject to an interview.
- If English is not your first language, you must demonstrate that your level of English is of an appropriate standard, i.e. a minimum of 6.5 IELTS or equivalent.
Learn more about our educational offer
More than 10,000 students have put their trust in us
Study and work abroad, live this experience that will change your life