LL.M. in International Business Law
Write to us for more information
The LL.M. in International Business Law offers students the opportunity to specialize in International Business Law in order to facilitate better career opportunities and/or lay the groundwork for a doctorate.
- Graduates of this program will receive an internationally recognized internationally recognized postgraduate Master of Laws degree..
- Students will gain a firm understanding of the key principles of key principles of international commercial law, including in areas such as EU competition law, international financial services law, international commercial arbitration and corporate governance.
- Students will acquire highly transferable skillsattractive to a wide range of companies range of companies, including major corporations and international institutions.
- A strong international focus gives students an international advantage advantage when in developing a career in today’s in today’s globalized legal landscape.
- All of our teachers are experienced academics who are specialists in their particular field of international trade law.
The LL.M. in International Business Law lasts one year. The student will complete six modules and a thesis. In the first semester, the student will complete three compulsory subjects and in the second semester, the student will choose three commercial electives.
- Public international law
- Advanced legal research and writing
- International Commercial Law
Three electives to choose from:
- International commercial arbitration
- International Tax Law
- International Financial Services Act
- EU competition law and internal market law
- International Intellectual Property Law
- Corporate Governance
- International privacy and data protection law
Through the LL.M. in International Business Law, you will have gained valuable professional experience, you will have built a solid foundation of critical analysis and presentation skills, and you will have covered a wide range of topics. There is a wide range of career options for our graduates, which include:
- Promotion for those already practicing law
- Internal legal functions with national or international companies
- Legal counsel within a national or international business entity
- Legal researcher in the area of international trade law.
- Doctoral study for an academic career
- Bachelor’s degree in law or a related discipline (which has a 50% legal component in the degree) or equivalent or relevant work experience abroad.
- In the case of international candidates, the foreign equivalent is required. In addition, a degree officially translated into English will be required.
- English level IELTS 7.0 or higher (or internationally recognised equivalent).
Learn more about our educational offer
More than 10,000 students have put their trust in us
Study and work abroad, live this experience that will change your life