BSc (Hons) in Food Production Add-on
Write to us for more information
Graduates of this course will have skills in food analysis, packaging, processing, agri-food biotechnology, waste management, food chain integrity, lean manufacturing, and agri-food product development, allowing them to contribute to the profitable development, production and marketing of products in the agri-food industry.
- Food analysis
- Environmental management in the agri-food sector
- Applied Food Processing
- Agri-food production project (a whole year)
- Innovation in agri-food products
- Principles and methodologies
- Integrity and logistics of the food chain
- Agri-food biotechnology
- Food packaging and preservation
Graduates will find employment in the agri-food industry in:
- Production supervision
- Quality management
- Technical Sales, Analytics
- Development of food products
- Food logistics / supply chain roles.
- Participants must have a bachelor’s degree in agriculture, agricultural science, or a related area with an award grade of at least 50%.
- IELTS 6.0 or higher (or its internationally recognized equivalent).
Learn more about our educational offer
More than 10,000 students have put their trust in us
Study and work abroad, live this experience that will change your life