BB in Business and Technology
Write to us for more information
The Bachelor of Business and Technology consists of a combination of Business and Technology based modules. Enabling our students and graduates to be prepared for the office with relevant technical skills and business knowledge.
Students in this course will be equipped with highly sought after programming skills that will allow them to differentiate themselves from other business graduates. Students also have the opportunity to study abroad or complete a job placement during their third year of study.
- Office Technology and Applications 1
- Research and Communications
- Creativity for innovation
- Electives: French 1 // Spanish 1 // English 1 // Chinese 1 // Intercultural Studies 1 // Tourism 1 // German 1
- Communications in the workplace
- Office Technology and Applications 2
- Image editing
- Financial accounting
- Electives: French 2 // Spanish 2 // English 2 // Chinese 2 // Intercultural Studies 2 // Tourism 2 // German 2
- Enterprise Information Systems
- Foundations and principles of law
- Economic Management Studies (a whole year)
- Electives: French 3 // Spanish 3 // English 3 // Chinese 3 // Intercultural Studies 3 // Tourism 3 // German 3
- Web development
- Programming Fundamentals
- Legal responsibility and compliance
- Economic Sciences
- Electives: French 4 // Spanish 4 // English 4 // Chinese 4 // Intercultural Studies 4 // Tourism 4 // German 4
Programming for data analysis
The resilient graduate
- Electives: Spanish 5 // English 5 // Chinese 5 // Intercultural Studies 5 // Tourism 5 // French 5 // German 5
- Job placement (optional)
- Erasmus (optional)
- Business development project
- Operations Manager
- Technology Strategy and Implementation Project
- Electives: French 6 // Spanish 6 // English 6 // Chinese 6 // Intercultural Studies 6 // Tourism 6 // German 6
Modern organizations increasingly rely on the effective use of information systems to run their businesses. As a result, today’s employers are actively looking to hire graduates who have great familiarity and experience in the IT area.
Graduates of this course have a wide variety of career opportunities, including but not limited to office administration, sales support, IT systems, IT support, web design, media publishing, database developers.
- Applicants will require a baccalaureate degree officially translated into English.
- IELTS 5.5 or higher (or its internationally recognized equivalent).
In the third year, students have the opportunity to study abroad or to be placed in an organization for work-based learning.
This gives students a much broader experience for both their technical and social skills.
They can also get contacts in the industry to help them in their future career. By traveling abroad, you can significantly improve your language skills and immerse yourself in another culture.
Learn more about our educational offer
More than 10,000 students have put their trust in us
Study and work abroad, live this experience that will change your life