BB (Hons) in Digital and International Business Add-on
Write to us for more information
Through the use of digital technologies, graduates will be able to identify and support the search for new business opportunities, improve business processes, and keep abreast of new trends.
Graduates will be able to apply theories of strategic management to develop entry strategies in international markets and, at the same time, adapt to the cultural environments of these markets.
The course will provide students with a set of professional and personal skills that collectively enhance employability. Creativity will be emphasized throughout the course to help students develop an entrepreneurial, thoughtful, and problem-solving mindset in the context of digital business.
- Pub licidad digital
- Creation of digital media
- Human-computer interaction
- Selling between cultures
- Strategic management
- Contemporary issues in digital and business technologies
- Doing business in emerging markets
- Entrepreneurship for the creative industries
- Multimedia project
Graduates of this course would typically seek employment in a variety of industry sectors, especially digital-based and creative industries, potentially in the following roles:
- International business development
- Sales / Marketing Export
- International sales management
- Digital media management
- Web Design / Management
- New product development
- Applicants will require a Level 7 (or equivalent) grade with a 50% GPA, from a Business and Technology, ICT or Business / Management course with appropriate ICT content.
- IELTS 6.0 or higher (or its internationally recognized equivalent).
Learn more about our educational offer
More than 10,000 students have put their trust in us
Study and work abroad, live this experience that will change your life