BA in Animation
Write to us for more information
Our Associate Degree in Animation is available full-time over a three-year period and is taught on campus at Pulse College. The course will introduce you to valuable professional workflows and teach you everything from the basics of animation, 2D animation techniques, to full 3D modelling.
- Students will gain experience in all the fundamentals of animation, from 2D animation techniques to 3D modeling, storyboarding, comics and sequential art.
- They will receive hands-on training from professionals with extensive experience in the animation industry.
- The practical nature of the course, including the development of an industry standard portfolio, will prepare students for working in the animation industry.
- Small class sizes ensure that they receive the personal attention they need to hone their technical and creative skills.
- Pulse College will put them on the right path to achieve their career and academic goals, whether they want to be animators, game character designers, concept artists, or visual effects animators.
- 2D digital imaging 1
- Principles and history of animation
- Life Drawing
- Storyboarding and design
- 3D Modeling 1 (Characters and environments)
- Rigging and 3D animation
- Texturing and unwrapping
- Culture and visual theory 1
- 2D digital imaging 2
- Narrative and storytelling
- Life drawing for animation
- 3D Modeling 2 (Characters and videogames)
- Advanced 3D animation and rigging
- Special effects, compositing and motion graphics
- Sequential art design and production (comic book art and production)
- Culture and visual theory 2
Through the Bachelor of Animation, you will have gained valuable design experience, built a solid foundation of creative skills and covered a wide range of subjects. There is a wide range of career options for our graduates, which include:
- 3D Production Artist
- 3D light assistant
- Graphic Designer
- 3d Modeler
- Videogame designer
- Flash Animator
- Game character designer
- Conceptual Artist
- Visual effects animator
- Applicants will require a baccalaureate degree officially translated into English.
- In the case of international candidates, the foreign equivalent is required. In addition, a degree officially translated into English will be required.
- If English is not your first language, you must demonstrate that your level of English is of an appropriate standard, i.e. a minimum of 6.0 IELTS or equivalent.
Learn more About our educational offer
More than 10,000 students have put their trust in us
Study and work abroad, live this experience that will change your life