BA (Hons) in Business Studies (Marketing)
Write to us for more information
The purpose of the Business Studies (Marketing) program is to enable students to tailor their studies to reflect their future career interests and ambitions in marketing through a wide range of business and marketing modules.
- Students will develop their skills and experience in marketing while having a solid understanding of all key business areas.
- Students will gain a key understanding of business disciplines, teamwork, and specialized marketing practices, perfectly positioning them to be a dynamic team player in any business environment.
- The option to specialize in your studies demonstrates clear goal setting and determination for potential employers, making you a very attractive candidate for a variety of graduate positions.
- A flexible learning approach offers students the option of choosing their own study path, combining core modules in both Marketing and Business Studies.
- You’ll receive lessons from highly experienced professionals from a wide range of industries.
- Quantitative analysis for companies
- Effective learning and development
- Business Administration
- Financial accounting (linear)
- Legal aspects of the business
- Information technology skills
- Operations Manager
- Accounting information for managers
- Organisational behaviour
- Professional Development
- Digital advertising
- Enterprise and Innovation
- Enterprise Information Systems
- Human Resources Management
- Strategic management 1
- Financial Management
- Business plan (linear)
- International business environment
- Sales Management
- International market
- Consumer Behaviour
- Gestión de la marca
- Integrated Marketing Communications
Marketing is essential for all business activities, whether in a large multinational or a small local company. The purpose of any business is to satisfy the needs and wants of consumers and to make a profit. A qualification in marketing can open the doors to a series of exciting and challenging careers.
These include, but are not limited to, advertising, public relations, sales management, market research, retail, product and branding design and development.
- Applicants will require a baccalaureate degree officially translated into English.
- In the case of international candidates, the foreign equivalent is required. In addition, a degree officially translated into English will be required.
- If English is not your first language, you must demonstrate that your level of English is of an appropriate standard, i.e. a minimum of 6.0 IELTS or equivalent.
Learn more about our educational offer
More than 10,000 students have put their trust in us
Study and work abroad, live this experience that will change your life