BA (Hons) Business Studies in Human Resource Management
Write to us for more information
Students studying for the award of BA (Hons) in Business Studies (HRM) will find opportunities to apply the knowledge and skills they have gained on the programme within a wide range of business sectors.
- Students will gain a national and international view of human resource management in all fields of business, from the development of a performance management system to negotiations in the workplace.
- Students will learn about the ever-changing business environment and how it is influenced by both national and international issues and challenges.
- Students will gain valuable insight into the sophisticated nature of labour relations, and prepare them to work in an in-demand business sector.
- A flexible learning approach gives students the option to choose their own study route, combining core modules in both HR and Business Studies.
- You will receive lectures from experienced professionals from a wide range of industries.
- Quantitative analysis for companies
- Effective learning and development
- Business Administration
- Financial accounting (linear)
- Legal aspects of the business
- Information technology skills
- Operations Manager
- Accounting information for managers
- Organisational behaviour
- Professional Development
- Digital advertising
- Enterprise and Innovation
- Enterprise Information Systems
- Human Resources Management
- Strategic management 1
- Financial Management
- Business plan (linear)
- International business environment
- Reward and performance management
- Contemporary labour relations
- Human Resources Development
- International Human Resources Management
The prospects and opportunities for BA (Hons) Business (HRM) graduates are virtually endless. Growth in the business environment has created a demand for professionals in human resource management. Students studying for the BA (Hons) in Business (HRM) award will find opportunities to apply the knowledge and skills they have gained on the programme within a wide range of business sectors both nationally and internationally.
- Applicants will require a baccalaureate degree officially translated into English.
- In the case of international candidates, the foreign equivalent is required. In addition, a degree officially translated into English will be required.
- If English is not your first language, you must demonstrate that your level of English is of an appropriate standard, i.e. a minimum of 6.0 IELTS or equivalent.
Learn more about our educational offer
More than 10,000 students have put their trust in us
Study and work abroad, live this experience that will change your life