BA (Honours) in International Hotel Management
Write to us for more information
The BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management programme is designed to prepare graduates for a career in management. It adopts an international perspective, thus increasing the range of career opportunities open to graduates.
- This three-year program includes 1,000 hours of work experience during the summer months.
- The balance between general and hospitality-specific modules has been deliberately chosen to ensure the mobility of hospitality graduates. mobility of graduates throughout the throughout the hospitality industry, both nationally and nationally and internationally.
- Students will have the opportunity to gain real-life experience through on-site restaurant through on-site restaurant training at the college, preparing them for a full-time career in the industry.
- An international course perspective increases the variety of variety of career opportunities open to graduates.
- You will get in-depth knowledge of management roles in hospitality, food and beverage in hospitality, food and beverage, accommodation and facilities, human resources, events and finance.
- Students have the option to option to continue their studies with the opportunity to advance to the graduate level.
- Hotel operations 1
- International hotel management
- Information technology skills
- Business Mathematics for Hospitality Managers
- Effective learning and development
- Hotel operations 2
- Principles of service marketing
- Financial Accounting
- economic principles
- Food and beverage management
- Accommodation and facilities management
- Hospitality Law
- Tourism Studies
- Personal and professional development
- Marketing research and management
- Organisational behaviour
- Management accounting
- Human Resources Management
- Room division management
- Industrial Placement
- Strategic hotel management
- International travel, tourism and hospitality
- Financial and revenue management
- Hotel industry project
- International Human Resources Management
- Marketing of international services
- Supply Chain Management for the Hospitality Industry
- Management of international leisure services
- Conference and event management
- Contemporary problems in hospitality
Graduates of the BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management programme will be ideally placed to secure management positions within the organisations that make up this exciting industry. These graduates will have a variety of employment prospects in the many companies that make up the hospitality industry, which include hotels, restaurants, conference and events, travel, tourism and leisure and recreation organisations.
- Applicants will require a baccalaureate degree officially translated into English.
- In the case of international candidates, the foreign equivalent is required. In addition, a degree officially translated into English will be required.
- If English is not your first language, you must demonstrate that your level of English is of an appropriate standard, i.e. a minimum of 6.0 IELTS or equivalent.
Learn more about our educational offer
More than 10,000 students have put their trust in us
Study and work abroad, live this experience that will change your life